- Trang Chủ
- Giới Thiệu
- Sản Phẩm
- Dịch vụ
- Tài liệu
- Hệ Thống Phân Phối
- Liên Hệ
OPTIMOL OPTIGEAR® SYNTHETIC A are fully synthetic high performance gear oils with MICROFLUX TRANS® additives. They offer optimum wear protection under very extreme thermal loads and operating conditions such as vibrations, oscillating motions and shock loads.
The wide range of temperature - especially in case of low starting temperatures - and the high load carrying capacity are special assets of these industrial gear oils. Thermally and mechanically stable polyalphaolefin and the MICROFLUX TRANS® additive combination adjust themselves to the changing operating conditions and actively prevent wear.
• For especially highly loaded industrial gears - in case of great changes in temperature and extreme loads
For wind power stations, conveyor belts, crane control gears, lifts, rolling mills etc.
• For highly loaded eccentrics, gear couplings, chain drives, robot drives and joints as well as positive power transmissions
• For all types of rolling and sliding bearings, especially for tapered roller bearings in extruders, shaking screens, vibrators or for spindle presses
• For transport systems operated during winter
Especially suited for arctic countries such as Canada, North America and Scandinavia
• good viscosity/temperature behavior, wide range of operating temperature
• excellent low-temperature behavior, easy starting, good fluidity at extremely low temperatures
• optimum wear protection - smoothing of pitting and scoring
• especially low coefficient of friction leading to reduced friction and energy costs, lowering of oil temperatures
• significantly extended oil change intervals, reduced maintenance costs
• high corrosion protection, compatible with non-ferrous metals
• compatible with conventional paints and sealing materials
NOTES FOR USE
• Observe the viscosity specified by the machine manufacturer.
• Miscible with all gear oils based on mineral oil.
• Maximum performance is only guaranteed if not mixed with any other product.
|ISO viscosity group||-||320||DIN 51519|
|Density at + 15°C/+ 59°F||kg/m³||870||DIN 51757|
|Kin. viscosity at + 40°C/+ 104°F||mm²/s||330||DIN 51562|
|Viscosity index||-||140||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pour point||°C||-36||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point||°C||220||DIN ISO 2592|
|Copper corrosion protection||-||1a||ASTM D-130|
|SRV® test run - test mode 5 ae:|
|friction coefficient||DIN E 51834|
|a) ball/scar Ø|
|b) profile depth Pt||µm||1|
|FZG test A/16.6/140||-||DIN 51354|
|Damage load stage||intensified|
|Grey staining test: failure load||-||FVA information|
|No. 54 I-IV|