- Trang Chủ
- Giới Thiệu
- Sản Phẩm
- Dịch vụ
- Tài liệu
- Hệ Thống Phân Phối
- Liên Hệ
TRAX 14 C is based on highly refined “white” paraffinic base stocks and special antioxidant, antirust, antifoam, antiwear and surfactant additives. It is
completely free of aromatic hydrocarbon and sulfur and it does not contain any hazardous chemicals.
Due the presence of non – ionic surfactant it can be easily removed by water.
TRAX 14 C is specific as lubricant oil in textile industry.
In particular it is suitable to lubricate plain and roll- bearings, cams, joints, needles, and any other coupler of textile machines.
Storage and disposal modalities
Keep the product in closed original packages in indoor storage at temperatures between +5 e +40°C. For correct storage no changes have been observed for minimum
Confer exhausted product complying with Local Regulation.
• White colour avoids risk of staining.
• Excellent corrosion and anti-wear protection. (especially on joints, needles, cams, ecc.).
• Excellent adhesiveness and anti-dropping properties that allow to keep a right oil film even at high rotation speed and temperature.
• Good elastomer compatibility.
• High filterability properties.
• Rapid air release and low foaming
|Product||----||TRAX 14 C||----|
|ISO VG||----||32||DIN 51511|
|Colour||----||0||ASTM D 1500|
|Density at 20°C||Kg/l||0.856||ASTM D 1298|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm2/s||31.88||ASTM D 445|
|Viscosity a 100°C||mm2/s||5.88||ASTM D 445|
|Viscosity Index||---||130||ASTM D 2270|
|Pour point||°C||-18||ASTM D 97|
|Flash point COC||°C||202||ASTM D 92|
|FL = Fuchs Laboratory|